Facebook Advertising Tips
Are you ready for this? We've got a huge collection of tips and pointers to help you master Facebook marketing and advertising, one of the most effective ways to do social media marketing.
Do you want more website visits? More Facebook likes? More fan engagement? Each of these metrics has its own value, so choose your main objective before you get started, as it will affect your Facebook account structure. The Facebook ad type you go with will depend on what you’re trying to achieve. Facebook’s new advertising scheme guides you to recommend ad formats based on your primary goal.
1. Go in with established goals.
2. New to Facebook advertising and not sure where to start?Try starting with the Page Likes objective – you’ll build your audience and encourage folks to like your page. More likes make you look popular, which encourages more people to like you in a domino effect – In alternative you can buying likes on facebook.
|Facebook Page Likes are a safe place to start in Facebook marketing.|
Facebook Offers works similar to the Google Offers Extensions, letting you promote a deal exclusively to Facebook users. Try using an offer to give away an item – maybe an ebook or whitepaper – in exchange for an email address. Or create an offer or discount to be redeemed in your brick and mortar store. It’s recommended that you target your first Facebook Offer to just your fans. If it goes over well, then you can widen your net to larger audiences.
3. Try Facebook Offers to capture attention!
With nearly half of Facebook activity being conducted on mobile devices, Facebook is a clever option for mobile app developers looking to promote their creation.
4. Drive downloads for your mobile app.
Include a call to action in the body text of your Facebook paid ad to encourage Facebook users to take your desired action.
5. Include a clear and direct call to action.
6. Use your Facebook ads to highlight special deals.Facebook paid advertising can be used to call attention to your latest deals and sale events.
You can create an ad for a website by selecting the Clicks to Website objective or the Website Conversions objective. Be aware though that Facebook ads not connected with a Facebook page will appear exclusively in the right column, not in the News Feed.
7. You don’t need a Facebook Page to create a Facebook ad.
When someone interacts with your Facebook page, offer, event, etc. the action triggers Facebook posts, or “stories,” that the user’s friends may then see in their News Feed. These “stories” are generated naturally but are often buried in the News Feed. Opting for sponsored stories basically means you are paying to increase the likelihood that these stories will be seen. You can opt in or out of sponsored stories in the left column of the ad creator tool.
8. Try activating Sponsored Stories as an add-on.
9. Customize your ad headline.
10. Facebook ads can do more than you think.
11. Let others help with your ads.
Tips for Controlling Facebook Advertising Costs...
12. Selecting a bidding option.
13. Choose between daily or lifetime budget.
14. Want to change you ad campaign?
Visual Facebook Advertising Tips
15. Go crazy with the images!
16. Add multiple images to your ads.
17. On image ads, keep text under 20%.
18. What size image should you use?
Advertising With Facebook: Tips for Better Targeting...
19. Take advantage of advanced targeting options.
20. Zone in on your ideal audience with interest targeting.
21. Make new friends or focus on the old.
|Choose your Facebook audience|
22. Keep an eye on your potential audience meter.
|Consider your audience definition and potential reach|
23. Narrow your target with more categories.
24. Want to bring customers in store?
25. Upload your mailing list to Facebook.
|Upload a mailing list within Facebook's Create New Audience feature|
Facebook Marketing Tips: Practically Free Posts & Promotions That Help Your Biz...
26. Host a Contest!
27. Hide valuable content behind a like barrier.
28. Try a large photo instead of the auto-generated article box.
Option #1: Text with auto-generated link box with small image.
|Auto-generated link box with small image|
Option #2: Insert text with a bitly link to the article and upload a separate image.
|Get huge, and get creative with your social media images|
Option #3: Add text with bitly URL. Create custom image with text overlay and upload it to attach to your post. This is a bit more work but can really pay off.
|Don't be afraid to add some text to your social media image.|
29. Lights, camera, YouTube.
30. Keep it short.
31. Update your cover photo.
32. Post frequently and consistently.
33. Use Facebook Insights to measure your success.
34. Deliver shout outs with Facebook tagging:
35. #Hash it out:
|Searching hashtags can help you discover competitors, generate ideas, monitor industry conversations, and more!|
36. Share testimonials on Facebook.
37. Ask questions!
38. Participate in fun themed posts:
39. Share exclusive content for Facebook fans.
40. Share fan-created content.
41. Fill in the blanks.
42. Photo captions.
43. Don’t quote me on this, but quotes rock.
44. Jump on the meme wagon:
45. Have users “vote” with the Like and Share buttons.
|Like and Share buttons are crucial for gaining your social post momentum.|
Back To Social Media Marketing Knowledge Center
FastFaceLikes.com - Social Media Marketing Services since 2012
Our services: Buy Facebook Post Likes, Buy Facebook Page Likes, Buy Facebook Reaction Likes, Buy Facebook Shares, Buy Facebook Followers, Buy Facebook Group Members, Buy Facebook Video Views, Buy Twitter Followers, Buy Twitter Retweets, Buy Twitter Likes, Buy Instagram Likes, Buy Instagram Followers, Buy Instagram Video Views, Buy YouTube Views, Buy YouTube Likes, Buy YouTube Dislikes, Buy YouTube Subscribers, Buy LinkedIn Followers, Buy Google Plus Ones, Buy Pinterest Likes, Buy Pinterest Followers, Buy SoundCloud Plays, Buy SoundCloud Followers, Buy SoundCloud Downloads & Buy Website Traffic.